To register online please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Read this Entire Page. Click I ACCEPT to Continue to Enrollment Form.
Step 2: Fill Out Enrollment Form. Click SUBMIT to Continue to Payment Page.
Step 3: Pick Your Session & Add to Cart. Make Payment.
STOP!!!!! IMPORTANT NOTE: Please click the link right below and read our policies/answers page before registering. It is mandatory and you have to sign at the bottom of this page that you have read it. It has tons of helpful information, answers to all FAQ and contains essential information that you should be aware of. Basically, you must read it.......Have you read it yet????.......Seriously.....If you read it we may never have to receive another email or phone call again and we can can just sit around all day watching Judge Judy and eating Dorito's because 99.999999999% of everything you could possibly want to ask us about is answered in detail on this page.
Hello Little Rascalz & Families!
Thanks for enrolling in Little Rascalz Soccer School. All classes are filled on a first received basis. As soon as your registration form & payment are received you will either receive an e-mail confirmation of your child's enrollment, or be contacted about an alternative class in case the class is full or doesn't have enough enrollment.
Amateur Minor Athletic Acknowledgment of Risk,Waiver of Claims,
& Release of Liability
BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO RECOVER DAMAGES IN CASE OF INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGES. READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE
SIGNING IT. YOUR SIGNATURE INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF AND AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.
In consideration of my minor child being permitted to participate in any manner in Little Rascalz Soccer School program at all locations including but not limited to the city of Encinitas, related events and activities, the undersigned, as the minor child's parent or legal guardian:
1. Acknowledges that the soccer games, events and activities entail both known and unknown risks that could result in serious physical or emotional injury, disability, paralysis, death, or damage to my minor child, or to property damage of my minor child or of third parties. These risks could result from the actions of the participating minor child, other participants, or third parties, whether through their actions, inactions, negligence, or the condition of the premises or any equipment used. Further, there could be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The undersigned acknowledges that the actions of the participants and outside third parties may not necessarily be fully controlled, and the safety of my minor child or of any other person may not be guaranteed.
2. Understanding the risks involved in participating in the activities, including the risk of death and serious physical and emotional harm, the undersigned voluntarily chooses to have his or her minor child participate in the activities and assumes and accepts all of the foregoing risks and accepts full and complete responsibility for the damages following such injury, disability, or death, whether caused by the Little Rascalz Soccer School at all locations including but not limited to the city of Encinitas in whole or in part.
3. On behalf of the undersigned, the undersigned's participating minor child, any other minor child of the undersigned on the premises, and their heirs, assigns, heirs and next-of-kin, releases and forever discharges Little Rascalz Soccer School, its affiliated clubs, its respective administrators, directors, agents and other employees of the organization, other members or participants, sponsors, sponsoring agencies, advertising, owners, and lessors of the premises (collectively, the "Releasee"),including but not limited to the city of Encinitas, it's elected officials, officers, agents, employees and volunteers from all claims, actions, demands, rights, causes of action and liabilities, in law or in equity, whether the undersigned's own or derivative claims, based upon any bodily injury or disability, illness or disease, death, financial loss, property loss, damage, destruction or other harm, of whatever nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, that may be sustained or suffered by the undersigned or the undersigned's participating minor child or any other person as a direct or indirect consequence of the participation of the undersigned's minor child in the Little Rascalz Soccer School athletics program and related events and activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasee or otherwise; provided, however, that the foregoing does not release Releasee from liability arising from Releasee's own willful or intentional injury to the undersigned's minor child or his or her property.
4. Understands that this waiver refers to and covers events that may occur after signing, and that the undersigned or his or her minor child may suffer serious damage or injury, and the undersigned hereby expressly waives any claim under Section 1542 of the California Civil Code relating to the release of unknown claims, which section reads as follows: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
5. Agrees not to bring a claim against, sue, demand compensation from or attach the property or assets of Releasee, in the undersigned's name of in the name of the undersigned's minor child or children, for any loss or damage arising or resulting directly or indirectly from the undersigned's minor child's participation in the activities or the minor child's presence at the premises for the activities.
6. Agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, liabilities, damage, losses, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney's fees arising from or in connection with the injury, illness or death of any person or the damage, destruction or loss of any of the undersigned's minor child's or others' property which might result, directly or indirectly, from the undersigned's minor child's participation in activities described here.
7. Grants authorization for photograph's to be taken of my child and posted on the Little Rascalz Soccer or affiliated websites.
8. Grants authorization for emergency medical and/or hospital care for the participating minor child of the undersigned (or any other minor child under the undersigned's care on the premises where the activities occur), at the discretion of employees and agents of Little Rascalz Soccer School.
9. I HAVE READ ALL POLICIES OF LITTLE RASCALZ SOCCER INC OUTLINED ON THE POLICIES PAGE OF THEIR WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE SECTION ABOUT THEIR REFUND POLICY) AT:
https://littlerascalzsoccer.com/policies-a-to-faq.html AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THEM ALL! - REMEMBER THAT THING WE TOLD YOU TO READ AT THE VERY TOP OF THIS PAGE???
WAIVER/RELEASE FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK/ WAIVER OF LIABILITY/ INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of Little Rascalz soccer program and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. If, however, I observe and any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Little rascalz soccer school, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("RELEASEES"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
- FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION) This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's/ward's presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
The undersigned has read this document carefully and fully understands all of its terms.